
(My best Lion King impression)

Heidi has been tormenting me for months that my birthday present was a surprise and she was teasing me with little hints. I love surprises...I hate knowing that they are coming. So, I have been going crazy. On Friday I got off work at 7:30 I was starving so I text Heidi "let's go to Red Robin for dinner." I had a free burger for my bday so why not? She told me sure but I have a hair appointment at 7 so we will have to go late. Ok. No big deal. We get in the car and she is driving she takes the airport exit. I was so confused but she know all sorts of shortcuts that I don't. So, I didn't really think to much of it until we pull into the arrivals. I finally asked why are we at the airport? She laughs and tells me you'll see. We went inside. She still won't tell me what was going on. Finally, Danae came down the escalator! So, exciting! She came from Idaho to visit for the weekend. I was so surprised! Heidi didn't have a hair appointment. It was a set up! We eventually went to Red Robin for dinner. Saturday I had to work but I had arranged to get off early. Heidi and Danae came in to visit and gave me a card which revealed my surprise! It was tickets to the Lion King! I was so excited! After an exciting parking spot search we arrived at the show with plenty of time to get in our seats and wait for the show to start! It was so great and I loved it! It was a great Birthday! Sunday I had to work so Heidi made me cupcakes to take to work. She is so great!

2 comments:
Oh, what a wonderful birthday! :) I'm glad you had so much fun. Good job, Heid! I wish I could come visit! Someday...someday. Love you, Nicole! Miss you lots.
well HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am so glad to hear that you guys had so much fun! PROPS to Heid for making that all happen :) How fun!! I wish you guys would come visit soon, we had so much fun when you were here. Or maybe I should swing on over to Vegas!! What is going on lately?? Fill me in, I miss you!
Post a Comment