Last night after a good and crazy busy day at work Heidi and I went to see G.I. Joe. Mostly to see Channing Tatum. He alone makes it a good movie but also because I wanted to know if G.I Joe would end up with Barbie in the end. Sorry, to report Barbie didn't even show up. It was an entertaining action-y movie which was good because that was what I was in the mood for. I also discovered that I love good nicknames. I love that one character is called "Rip Cord" or "Rip" I also love that the girl with red hair is called "Scarlett." I was trying to think of a good nickname for myself and I couldn't come up with one but I think it might be along the lines of "Twist Tie" because my super human power would make me able to be really bendy and flexible. Anyway, back to the good stuff. Today was a rainy day! That is a good thing. I haven't seen rain since March and it technically doesn't count since it was Washington rain. Then Heidi and I went to Target. Which is good anytime. But, it was especially good because there were some good guys (firefighters) out in front collecting money for Muscular Dystrophy. They were even good to me and let me take a picture with them. I hope that if I ever get in a bind these good guys will come rescue me. I had a good reason to go to Target. It was to get a file cabinet. I needed to get organized because it feels good to be organized. I also dragged Heidi to Home Goods this afternoon because I want to make a cape for Michelle. (think hair- not wizard) I have a good idea to make one from a table cloth and I found a good table cloth that should work. We will have to see. My day off has been a very good day!
5 comments:
I look so happy to be in the picture. I promise I didn't mind I just wasn't prepared for the picture and I promise the sweater was cute and not old ladyish.
well thanks for making it sound like such a good day! Miss postivity will be your new name. Boy, I am a good friend to make you stand in the rain so I could get a picture of it! Ans p.s. the sweater was really cute!
It was a FUN day, don't get me wrong.
Nicole, you are so funny!! I love the fact that you got a picture with the fire fighters, oh man, thats hilarious. And I, too, love target! Its wonderful there :)
Lol I am excited to see how my HAIR cape turns out. It it does maybe we can work on the wizard cape.... just saying..
Post a Comment