Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family jeans...

My parents came to visit me this weekend! We had a great time. We happened to realize that it was Shark Week on the discovery channel and because our family loves themes we stuck with it by going to Bass Pro Shop, and going to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and we even watch a little bit(e) of Shark week. This weekend wasn't all fun and games though. It was educational also we learned to stay in a group if you think you are going to get attacked by a shark, and keep kicking. (Remember sharks are unpredictable so this may not prevent attacks) I also learned that I have my mom's hands, my dad's tongue and nose...


I think this guy looked to bored.
He was just staring at me.

I loved this Dori fish.
She swam around just like Dori in the movie.
All happy and carefree even thought there was a shark circling her.
Plus, she reminds me of my Mom. Speaking of my Mom look what tried to attack her.

So, Dad and I took care of it.
We are a knife carrying, gun slinging, meat eating family.
I think I found a new hobby.

Meet Mrs. Hollywood.

And Mr. Magoo
Shark Bait.

Meet my new friends...

I bought a new printer with my birthday money.

Then my awesome parents bought me a Kitchen Aid.

They let me choose between three options for my birthday.

I thought that if I could guess the retail value of all three I should get them all.

They said not so much.



3 comments:

Donna Chapin said...

We had a great time this weekend, it went by all to fast.
I should be more careful about what pictures you take of me. Hopefully it just shows people that I must have a sense of humor.
Love you.
Mom

Aves said...

Your family is so fun! I can only imagine all the craziness that happens when you all get together :)
When are we going to hang out again ??

Parker said...

the pictures made me laugh. We're good. tired of tennessee.