P.S. Remember that I told you I would get Heidi to be the model. I think she did pretty well for her first time.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Grab your suitcase! (or backpack)
Yep, It is that time! Heidi has to headed back to school. As, previously mentioned we came up with an awesome theme for her class! Drum Role please...Passport to Learning! Heidi's welcome back board invites everyone to come see the 8 Wonders of her classroom! (she has 8 students) I think it turned out so stinking cute. She even has little passports for each of the students with their names on them. We can't forget the Great Wall of Words. It may have taken China thousands of years to build their wall but we got ours done in a day. It is lacking a dragon but it will get put up there soon. We don't want to scare any of the kids on the first day back. I think the kids will love it. They love maps so this will be right up their alley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it! I called Sean to come over and look because I thought it was so cute. He thinks it is great too! Happy new school year!
So cute! Great job ladies :) And I love heid as a model....she looks so sassy and cute!
Great jobs ladies!! Heidi is a natural at modeling.
Great job you guys!! Such a creative idea! And I do love Heidi's modeling!
Post a Comment