As you may remember I have been part of an ultra-cool-totally-fun circle journal group. I love being a part of this group of ladies. This month I have Deb's which is The Good Book. I have been trying to figure out what should I say is good...Well, I have been overwhelmed by the good in my life and thanks to Heidi I found a picture on my camera that summed up a good moment. One of many so far this month! Yep. I am reading the 7th H.P. book and I am very involved with it. This is the first time I haven't seen the movie before reading the book so it is very exciting and Heidi won't tell me any hints. She is a very good secret keeper!

On the flip side of the good... Has anyone ever been called three times by there boss saying that you missed your shift? The shift that you weren't scheduled for... Or if they did schedule you, you were not informed of the switch. Because you know for a fact that you had Saturday off. Then after talking to your boss they try to guilt you into working the closing shift... Cuz, this happened yesterday and I stood strong and didn't go in. Probably going to make life a bit messy tomorrow. Oh, well.
Back to the other side of the coin (the good side) I had a great Saturday that didn't involve me going to work!
1 comment:
I need to find a good book to read, I don't read a lot but there is nothing better than a book you can't put down. PS good for you and standing up to your boss and your fabulous Saturday off! We need to get together :)
Post a Comment