Sunday, August 16, 2009
Crafty McCraftersen
I have been on the lookout for some cheap tea towels. I saw an idea in a book that made aprons out of tea towels but I wasn't about to spend 5 dollars on one towel. Yesterday, the stars were aligned and I found marked down tea towels at Home Goods for...drum roll please... 1 dollar and mine you they were in sets of 3! I can handle that! I went and found some cute ribbon to use as ties and wall-ah! I also thought I would try to reproduce my towel wrap that I love but it is getting really raggy. So, I found a cute towel and did my best. Towels are hard to sew. They are thick and tricky. But, I think it turned out okay for my first time. At the rate I am going I think I am going to need to audition for the next Project Runway. As you can tell my projects are fierce! I tried to get Heidi to be my model but nope. She wanted to be the photographer. Next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute! Love it!
Post a Comment