Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Whatever I want..

Told you I was going to be Dorothy, I forgot to get a Toto. So, I put my thinking cap on and then my locating cap and my Pound Puppy saved the day. I couldn't be Dorothy without a Toto. I think that my favorite part of my costume was my shoes! I glittered them myself. So, if you see me and I seem to suddenly own only glitter shoes it isn't my fault. Glitter just has magical powers and once you start to glitter- it is impossible to stop. I will share how to do it in a future post. But believe me it will change your life. I didn't win the office contest. Actually, I didn't even place. But, that is OK. I am learning to accept that I don't have to be perfect at all times and maybe the person who won needed that boost of confidence. But, I will be honest. I think that the voting was rigged. Because according to the poll I conducted. I was leading. (ah, elections please be over. I am now conducting polls!) oh, and Francesca (that is a fun name to say- name that movie...Elf) one of the little girls I used to teach in Primary said and I quote "Sister Chapin! You look just like the real Dorothy!" And if she said it it must be true, because She is the most honest little girl out there. She would never lie.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I would have definitely voted for you.