Sunday, October 21, 2012

Calm

Tonight we had YW in excellence. Our theme was Remember Whooo You Are. It is always crazy to do any
program but tonight right before people walked I experienced a calm. I wasn't nervous, I didnt fret. I was calm. The program was excellent! I love working with the girls in our ward they inspire me and make me so proud! (notice the finished tree)


4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That is a very, very fine tree.

Amanda said...

hey I had a GREAT idea. We can make a bunch of those trees for the Christmas centerpieces :) haha I'm sure that's what you wanted to hear!!

Nicole said...

Uh no.

Unknown said...

Nicole, I'm sure that I won't need those books for awhile. You may take your time. Loved the tree but why would you keep a mouse under a bucket!!! Oh how I hate mice. I would have left your dad to work alone!! See you soon. Love, Aunt Deb