Our power was out this morning. I had a feeling that I should get up and get in the shower but 5 more minutes of sleep turned into a bit longer. Just as I was sliding out of bed everything went quiet. You know the fridge isn't making its usual buzz, the heat isn't running, the whole house gots eerily silent. So, I just got back in bed. I knew that there isn't much reason to get up. I can't shower and it was pretty dark in the house so reading could be tricky. Plus, my bed was warm. As I was laying in bed my cell phone rang. It was my grandma calling. She was calling me to let me know that my power was out. I guess my neighbor Gayle called my Grandma to call me and make sure I knew the power was out and to make sure that I was up for church. I guess Gayle thought I might need a wake up call.
No comments:
Post a Comment