Saturday, October 6, 2012

I am thankful for...


I am thankful for a living prophet. He leads us. He recieves revelation for us. Just like the prophets in the scriptures Thomas S. Monson is a modern day prophet. I know he is. This weekend is General confrence. Like I said in the previous post go to lds.org to learn more. I love listening to the General Authorities. I love hearing the words that they speak. One of the big announcements today was that the age for missionaries changed. Effective immediately, men may now begin serving at age 18 and women at age 19. The previous age for beginning missionary service was 19 years of age for young men and 21 for young women. This is such an exciting announcement.


1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hey! We must be twins or friends or something because your two last blog posts are the same things I was thinking of posting!

So glad I think like you.