This Picture reminds me of those Highlight magazines that you have to search for things within the picture. As I was thinking of what today's photo challenge would be I was listening to Elder Hales right then in his talk he said that Jesus is the light and the Redeemer of the world. Then there is a candle burning next to the computer. Then there is on the table a book by Sister Dalton titled "Shine." I happened to be rereading my journal and I forgot that I had glued in a hand out that Amanda gave all the girls at girls camp which talks about being a light. Of course my Scriptures are a source of light and my YW binder also has another handout that Amanda made that is a light bulb and also talks about light.
On a lighter note: If you were to zoom out you would see a Diet Coke on the table and in other countries if you order a Diet Coke it is actually called Coke Light.
1 comment:
Now this is one CREATIVE post.
Post a Comment