Last night I attended a Mariners game with some very important people. I have the pictures to prove it. It was LDS night and so we got free shirts! We had a great time celebrating Miss Heidi's bday! Let me tell you if you want to laugh for two hours straight put Amanda, Haley, Tianna and me in a car. Seriously never laughed so much. It was fun to skip out on work a bit early and stay out really late on a school night. On a side note... It is a good thing I was honest with my boss and told him why I was skipping out early because even if you don't post pictures on facebook other people do and darn it if my coworkers didn't see and make comments this morning.
1 comment:
Just because I don't know the difference between intimate, intimidate, and imitate doesn't mean people should laugh at me. Geeze I just love me some bees and apple jacks, oh and mitt Romney. It was so nice of him to sit by us!! And that is NOt a cute picture of me at alllll.
Post a Comment