Bruises amaze me. I am not the most coordinated person but I am pretty capable of avoiding injury. But then there are injuries that I wasn't even aware that I should be concerned about. See the picture below. This what came from the Miracle that I mentioned on Wednesday. I first noticed on my way up the stairs Wednesday night that my leg was really sore. Then I laid down in bed and bumped my leg causing me the look at my leg to see why was it tender. Well, I have a huge bump/bruise. So, since Wednesday I have been watching it change all shades of color. The great part is that when I got on the tube I told the YW that they need to be careful with me because I am a fragile old lady. They laughed and said "ya, sure Nicole. You aren't old" So, on Sunday when I see the YW I will have proof that I am an old lady and they should be careful with me because I am fragile.
1 comment:
woops, my bad. Sorry about that. I got some strange bruises from that too, I think from kneeling on the back of the boat to pull girls in. Then yesterday we went to the trampoline place and I tweaked my knee real bad and my back/neck so I'm getting old right along with you. OY
Post a Comment