Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let the juice slurp through

Have you ever heard the camp song? You can plant a watermelon right above my grave and let the juice slurp through. You can plant a watermelon right above my grave and let the juice slurp through. Chicken and dumplins taste mighty fine but I sure do love a watermelon rind. You can plant a watermelon right above my grave and let the juice slurp through. That is all I ask of you.
For some reason I love that weird little camp song. You can't imagine
My excitement when I got to go a real life watermelon field today! It is like a pumpkin field except watermelons. I love adventures!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

so you're telling me watermelons don't grow on trees then? Things I've never really thought about :). PS That's a really disturbing camp song, just saying haha

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm going to have to have you sing this for me so I can hear the tune. Camp has the best nonsensical songs ever. Shel Silverstein would have loved girls' camp.