29! Who would have thought I would live this long? I guess when you are a kid you never think of yourself as getting old. Honestly, I never thought I would ever be old enough to drive. But, lo and behold I turned 16 and became an official driver, then I looked forward to turning 18. Then 21 seemed like it would be a good age. Then I looked forward to 25... But- I can honestly say I have not looked forward to 29. But, I was showered with amazing bday surprises. When I got to work my desk was decorated with balloons and flowers, I had cake pops (labor of love) and chips, salsa and guac. We had choc chip cookies, and donuts and in the afternoon we had an amazing sundae bar. My coworkers must really like me. I also received yummy choc dipped strawberries from Mindy and amazing flowers from my mom and dad. My Aunt brought us a chocolate cream pie (yummy) and pretty pink rose. Seriously, I felt loved all day and so I kind of forgot I didn't want to turn 29.
No comments:
Post a Comment