Monday, August 27, 2012

Choc Milk Monday

Today we got a special treat at work. The local radio station gives away a huge amount of chocolate on Mondays, and our office won! We had choc. Cake, rocky mt carmel apples, fudge (3 kinds), choc toes (yes, solid choc toes) and choc milk. It was so yummy and a fun treat on a boring Monday.
Chocolate milk really does make the world a better place.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

we cannot be friends any longer. I have tried to win that stupid chocolate connection thing and never have :(. All I want are the caramel apples. bahumbug. Oh well I'll forgive you this once just because chocolate milk is nasty.

Nicole said...

Uh and you went to Sweet's without me. Thus you must still be my friend.

Amanda said...

that was Tim's fault, I didn't even know that place existed. Now I want to spend all my time there :)

Nicole said...

Tim is in BIG trouble then

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.