Sunday, August 5, 2012
C-Row
We have a crow. When we came home on Thursday night he was waiting in the driveway. When he didn't fly away I thought it was strange so I followed him around the yard. He can't really fly and he has a orange tag on his foot. I think he was a pet. I posted on Facebook and Craigs List to see if anyone would claim him. My Mom has feed him bread the last couple days and hence the reason it is Sunday and he is still here. She named him C-Row. I put water out for him just in case he gets thirsty. He likes to stand outside and wait for me to walk around a corner then her "ca-Caws" very loud which makes me scream. So, if you are missing a Crow. You don't have to worry he is being taken care of but you should probably come get him soon because we actually had 2 crows. But I found one dead under the tree in the front yard yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment