1. I love to organize. I love things alphabetical, color coded, and arranged in size! My closet is arranged by color. I have to have all the same color hangers none of this mismatched stuff.
2. I love to scrapbook...(No big secret) but I am terrible at knowing what my layout will look like before I start a layout. I just start cutting paper and go.
3. I love the 4th of July! It is my favorite holiday ever! I love the fireworks, the food, the parades! I love simply love this country and I love that on the 4th of July we get to celebrate our country!

4. I have bumps on the top of my feet and on the back of my heels. Just like my grandpa. I do wear out my tennis shoes quickly because of this.
5.
I love to do "touristy" stuff. Like going to the Hoover Dam. I am not embarrassed to wear the hat they give you. I actually love it! I dream of taking a tour of the United States and stopping at all of the tourist sights. I might even start a collection like snow globes or spoons or something.
6. Public transportation scares me. I am terrified of having to take a bus. I don't understand how they work and I worry that I won't get home.
7. I would rather buy a movie than rent it. I always forget to return them so I usually end up paying more to rent than if I would have bought it in the first place.
8. I love Christmas music. I am one of the only people who actually enjoys the music that they play in the stores at the holidays. I also love Christmas movies old ones and new ones.
9. Along the same lines of music I sometimes will just stop singing in church meetings because I am caught up in listening to every one's voices blending together. I think it is comforting.
10. I really hate change. Especially really big change. Yet, when I go to a restaurant I will usually order something new.
11. I value my family above all else. I hate that we don't all live in the same house anymore. I love when we are all home. I love that my sister let's me call her "Face." I love that my Dad gets he knows about parenting from Homer Simpson and that my Mom and I can see a craft project and automatically know how we can accomplish it (we sometimes need to use sound effects in the description)
12. I also love my friends. I truly feel I have learned something from each of them and I have been blessed by them
.
13. I never realized how much I love trees until I went away to school and came back to Washington. I love flying into Bellingham and seeing the green trees as we land. Sometimes I get a little excited and I want to shout WAHOO!
14. Sometimes I don't mind letting my sister boss me. Only sometimes though.
15. I loved high school. I didn't think it could get any better but then I went to college.
16. A lot of the time I don't listen to anything in the car. I just recently figured this out about myself. I enjoy thinking as I drive.
17. I am not a morning person. I need to take my shower and get ready before I am really awake. When I worked at the refinery the guys knew not to bug me to much until I had inspected my truck and turned in my morning paper work. Same with my roommates. Heidi and I can get ready in the morning and stand next to each other and not say a word until we head out the door.
18. I have very vivid dreams. They are sometimes very strange and I will think about them all day trying to figure out what it means.
19. I hate riding in the front seat. I would much rather ride in the back seat. I feel that the passenger seat comes with too much pressure. You have to stay awake on road trips to keep the driver awake and you have to be the DJ and I stink at music selection. I also don't love driving.
20. If I don't mute the TV guide channel I will get distracted and forget to look for the channel. I just end up watching the silly thing on the top.
21. I love having a new toothbrush. It feels so nice and for some reason I get pleasure picking out a new color every couple of weeks. I love new toothbrushes but I hate getting a new toothpaste. I don't like changing flavors.
22. I am on a perfect routine. I see the same car at the same stoplight every time I go to work in the afternoon. I am dead serious. If anyone knows who is driving the white Mazda Tribute with a bumper sticker that says "My brother is a Marine" has a breast cancer awareness sticker and a personalized licence plate "2 CHATO" I need to meet this person.
23. I feel I could be a good gardener. I once had a tomato plant that went crazy and produced millions of yellow tomatoes. I loved them. I also bought a plant because I felt that it needed a good home. It is really little and needs protecting. I named it Baby Plant.
24. I love naming things. My friends and I went to basketball games and not known a soul and named everyone on the team so we would know who we were watching. (That is strange....I just realized this.)
25. I love Pirates! I really think that it would be great to be a pirate when I grow up. The only problem is that I wouldn't be very scary and I don't like to be to mean. So, I would be a bad pirate but it still seems that it would be a little fun.

3 comments:
I love all of those things about you!
I too love all those things about you! I miss you so much! Love ya girl!
ok so i loved reading this of course, it made me miss you, i hope that after graduation i can come visit!! and by the way, i think that was us who named the guys playing basketball... :)... and also, i do the same thing when i turn to the TV guide channel... oh how i miss you.
Post a Comment