I have a confession. I love to watch Golden Girls. It starts at 1am and I get to watch an hour of this funny show after I get off of work. I know it is strange but I think that Rose, Dorthy, Blanche and Sophia are hilarious. I love their relationships. They really do help each other out through hard times and they are really funny! I look at the characters and I think of my own friends and how I can see the same relationships in my life. I also try to figure out which of my friends would be my Blanche and who would be the Dorothy. Goofy, I know but entertaining all the same. I am pretty sure I would have to be the Rose in my group of friends.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Me and My Girls
I have a confession. I love to watch Golden Girls. It starts at 1am and I get to watch an hour of this funny show after I get off of work. I know it is strange but I think that Rose, Dorthy, Blanche and Sophia are hilarious. I love their relationships. They really do help each other out through hard times and they are really funny! I look at the characters and I think of my own friends and how I can see the same relationships in my life. I also try to figure out which of my friends would be my Blanche and who would be the Dorothy. Goofy, I know but entertaining all the same. I am pretty sure I would have to be the Rose in my group of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You make me laugh! I have never seen a single episode...I guess I'm not as cool as you :) I'm ready to hear the names!!! Bring em on!
I would have to agree, Queen of America. You are Rose :)
Nicole, you never fail to put a smile on my face. I miss you TONS! I can't say i've ever seen an episode either. But i'll take your word for it that it's great. :) Love you!
Post a Comment