Thursday, February 5, 2009

A few things I love about my "Face"

In honor of my sister's birthday I wanted to share a few things that I love about her.


She holds her breath with me in tunnels. She snores.




She loves "In N Out" a whole bunch!We can get excited about Dad's new money clip together.

She let's me bury her in the sand.









She drove the gold Volvo...And currently drives the L.C. (Loser Cruiser)











She loves her birthday alot!

She is creative...
















She is a really good friend.






She loves her family!













She has a really large head...or at least it always looks like she does compared to mine.





We both are scared of Dad's driving at times.















She keeps our family in style.

I love you Face and I hope you have a magical birthday filled with lots of happy memories! If I was with you I would have planned a birthday party at McDonald's and invited all of your friends.




4 comments:

Donna Chapin said...

Nicole,

I love your tribute to Michelle! And I love your photo selections and it is so fun to stroll down memory lane.

Love
Mom

ME said...

Thanks Nicole!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!! I loved my birthday tribute. And my big head likes it too!!! Oh and my hair has changed a lot!!!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Birthday (now belated) to Michelle!

I love this tribute, Nicole. I agree with your mom, the photos are perfect! Your dad's look on his face in the last one is great. What a fun sister you are.

Amanda said...

woohoo happy birthday michelle! i alread left you a faceboo comment but you can never say it too much. i remember when you used to spend the night and i had to sleep with a squirt bottle when you started snoring. it got better though :). anyways i hope you have a wonderful day!