I love rainy Saturdays that have no big plans. I remember when I was little that I loved the days that we didn't have to run errands and we would get to stay inside and watch a movie on a rainy day. Today I am enjoying one of these rare days. I am watching Sarah, Plain and Tall on the Hallmark channel and I am snuggled under my blanket and not caring that I didn't do my normal Saturday cleaning. (It can wait) I love Sarah, Plain and Tall. I love the book it reminds me of the I.R.P.S. library and I remember that I checked the book out over Thanksgiving break and I couldn't stop reading it. It is a good day and it just got better...Skylark is on next!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Me, Sarah and the Rain
I love rainy Saturdays that have no big plans. I remember when I was little that I loved the days that we didn't have to run errands and we would get to stay inside and watch a movie on a rainy day. Today I am enjoying one of these rare days. I am watching Sarah, Plain and Tall on the Hallmark channel and I am snuggled under my blanket and not caring that I didn't do my normal Saturday cleaning. (It can wait) I love Sarah, Plain and Tall. I love the book it reminds me of the I.R.P.S. library and I remember that I checked the book out over Thanksgiving break and I couldn't stop reading it. It is a good day and it just got better...Skylark is on next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh, to just snuggle in a blanket with no distractions and watch TV. what a dream world (hahahaha) that sounds wonderful though. I remember those days in school remember when we watched Brigham City at BYUi and hailey and, what's her name (beth?) got into it:) funny times
Nicole,
You are killing me *lol*... Yes,
Sweet memories will be much easier *lol*.. Thank you so much for the goodies.. and I love each card that you've sent too... I think the thing with Sandies for me was I had to think *lol*
Have a good day!!!
Oh, I so wish I'd have done what you did. I saw it playing and wanted to curl up, but I didn't. NEXT TIME.
Post a Comment