Wednesday, February 4, 2009

6th and 6th


Ok, lately I have felt like it is fun to do tags. I don't know why. But, I feel obligated to do so. My Mom tagged me to go to my 6th folder and post my 6th picture....I know everyone has heard of this tag. But, I was curious to know what the picture would be and surprise it is this one! It is a group of us at a bonfire in Idaho at this place called "The Crack" it was a fun night. I especially love that the guy in the background looks like he is ready to murder us and we are all smiles.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

good times! i miss those days!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I miss those days too! We all look like babies!!!

Peter and Lesha said...

that was so cute, I miss those days too and sometimes would love to go back:)