Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Best is Yet to Come....

OK, I just posted but I am feeling very well feed spiritually. Today was fast Sunday and for those of you who don't know the members of the congregation are able to bear testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I enjoy this meeting because it is very sincere and the spirit is always so strong. Today was especially great because my ward (organizational unit) was combined with another singles ward because we were having a special fireside with Elder L. Tom Perry at 3pm. I loved being in a full chapel with other people my age and hearing their testimonies. It reminded me that I am not alone. Then after church we went across town where even more young single adults waited to hear from an apostle of the Lord. I tried to get a rough estimate and I figured that there must have been well over 1,400 people in the meeting. Elder Perry delivered a great message to us that reminded me to keep on going and to remember who I am and that I may not know what is in store for my life but if I continue to live worthy and to do what is right the best is yet to come. What an amazing Sunday. I am ready for the week I am well feed.

No comments: