Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy New Year

"The strength in your character will bring you serenity."
I went to Panda Express to celebrate the Chinese New Year. (Actually, I was just hungry and it was on my way home from the store.) My favorite thing about eating Chinese food is that I get a fortune cookie. I don't particularly love the actual cookie. But I love to find out what my fortune is I am always a little disappointed when it is lame. I wasn't disappointed today I liked this fortune it reminded me how important my character is.

2 comments:

Aves said...

HAHA! I love fortunes too! I had chinese the other night and I too enjoyed my fortune!

Julie Canfield said...

Nicole, that means its your turn to do 25 things :-)

Eden and I had chinese the other night and we switched fortunes.. is that legal? love you and miss you!!