Where: United States of America
When: July 4th
Why: The day the Declaration of Independence was first adopted by the Continental Congress.
Ways to Celebrate: Fireworks, Family, Family Reunions, Concerts, Barbeque's, Picnics, Parades, Baseball games, Boating, Camping, really the possibilities are endless!
When: July 4th
Why: The day the Declaration of Independence was first adopted by the Continental Congress.
Ways to Celebrate: Fireworks, Family, Family Reunions, Concerts, Barbeque's, Picnics, Parades, Baseball games, Boating, Camping, really the possibilities are endless!
I did some "intense" research on the subject of the 4th of July. As most everyone who knows me knows that this is my number 1 favorite holiday. I was trying to figure out why this might be. I love the celebrations the fireworks, the BBQ's, the camping pretty much everything summer. But as I read on Wikipedia I discovered that on August 2 (my birthday) the engrossed (the legal) document was signed by John Hancock and other delegates! So, perhaps I have found the connection! I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! We are truly blessed to live in this country!

4 comments:
Oh Nicole - I just knew that you would blog something on your favorite holiday. Interesting fact with your birthday connection.
Have a Happy 4th!
Happy Fourth, Queen of America!
You are so funny! I am sad you had to work on such an amazing Holiday! Oh well, I guess it will make next years so much better!
You are too cute. I was wondering what I would find on your day!! hope you had a good time, I was worried how Carson would handle the noise but it didn't bother him at all.
Post a Comment