Mom & Dad,
I know you read my blog. So, you have no excuses. I am ready to go on the "Family" cruise. You both have been dangling this trip in front of our little faces for a long time now. And as they say "If you don't use it you lose it." I just thought I would let you know I have been practicing my snorkeling and I think I am getting really good at it. That is all I wanted to let you know. You can contact on my cell for further trip details.
Love Always,
Nicole
5 comments:
Dear Nicole,
You're so smart! I love your ideas!!! I agree with you!
Love, Michelle (aka Face)
Dear Mom & Dad,
Diddo!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Michelle
You know the line from "Finding Nemo" - "just keep swimming".
Love you.
Nichole that was pretty darn clever! Your mom's answer was funny, too, but since she and Dori are kindred sisters, I'll bet she forgets she told you to keep swimming and takes you next time, so keep up the practice.
hahah..can I come too?
That is SO great that you saw Mama Mia too! wasn't it great??!! Man, I was singing the entire time, I freaking love ABBA. Anyway, bummer we weren't closer and could go see it together! That's good stuff :)
Post a Comment