Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Big Tire Switch

Aunt Becky and I finally made the trip to Provo so I could switch out my snow tires for my regular tires. Yes, I realize it is the end of July. It took a lot of cordinating to get these silly tires switched out. The tires were the purpose for the trip but the perks of the trip were great! We stayed at Michelle's apartment, we ate at Zuppa's (so tastey!), Michelle and I took Aunt Becky to Temple Square for her first time, and we showed her around Provo. It was a great weekend and I am so grateful for the chance I had to see my sister! I miss having her close by! She is a very creative and such a fun person to be around!
I loved the grass! We only have rocks and cactus in Nevada.

We found Sister Millet at Temple Square! It was so great to see her! We kept the Christus statue a surprise for Aunt Becky and she loved it!


Michelle's Apt has the best couch to nap on! I napped and they played a dice game.
This is my "rocking" new hair cut that Michelle did all by herself! She did a great job. She cut a ton of my hair off! I feel bald but it is great and super easy to do!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh girl! I love your hair. I want to see more pictures though. I love it! Your hair always grows so fast, if mine did I would always be cutting it. MISS YOU

Kristi said...

I LOVE the hair! It's sassy and sexy!!!

Donna Chapin said...

I am so glad that you finally got your tires, and got to show Aunt Becky around. Love your new hairdo!

Aves said...

Umm, hello! You were in Utah and didn't tell me?? We could have gone to lunch!!! PS I LOVE YOUR HAIR. You can totally pull off the sassy and short, Its GREAT!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I love your hair!!