Wednesday, July 9, 2008

25

I am working on a project that I have titled "25 Days to 25." I have made a count down scrapbook. I will journal everyday starting today until my 25th birthday on the 2nd of August! I have been really excited for this project..but, my life has been very boring. So, I have been brain storming really great things I could do during this project. I then noticed that if I posted today it would be my 25th post! What a coincedence! I truly didn't plan it! What a way to kick of my 25 days to 25!

7 comments:

Donna Chapin said...

Don't you love it when a plan comes together. I am so excited to see your finished project. I can't believe that you are going to be 25. Good luck on recording your daily events for the next 25 days.

Aves said...

Oh man, I wish I was only 24 turning 25 soon! I feel so old...and getting older as the days go on. But hey, I look forward to your daily posts! Your life, for sure, is more exciting than mine!

Tracy said...

How fun!! What good timing to boot! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Hey - have you started your birthday thing yet?!?!? I haven't! :(

Peter and Lesha said...

You are too funny, I would love to think of things like that. I am sure it will make you do cool stuff everyday since you have to record it right? give me a call please please when you are here, love to see you.

Donna Chapin said...

Hi Nicole
You have been tagged.Check out my blog.
Love Mom

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Now that is cool, Nichole. I'm excited to see your posts on it.

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

What a cute idea!!!