I was slightly bummed that this year I had to work the 4th. Yes, this year I celebrated the 4th of July at work. But, my manger did let me go and stand in the parking lot for a few minutes to watch the fireworks. It was pretty cool! (FYI: The view from the front doors of my store is The Strip.) But to make up for the lack of celebrating Aunt Becky and I went to a Reba concert on the 5th! It was so much fun! We got there and the opening comedy act was on. We asked where are seats were and the lady told me. We sat down. To be honest I was a little disappointed because we were really far from the stage. Oh, well. So, we start listening to the act. I then realize it is Barbara Jean from Reba's TV show! Her real name is Melissa Peterman. She is so funny! So, here we are enjoying the act when these people come along and tell us that we are sitting in their seats. So, after some confusion of what section we were actually in the usher tells us to follow him. We start walking closer to the stage. Finally, he stops and shows us our seats. We were in the 8th row in the center section! Just a quick side note the way they had the seats labeled made no sense. When Reba finally came on it was so exciting! She sang pretty much the whole entire time. She puts on a really good show! It was so much fun! Then after the show we went outside to watch the firework show! I love the 4th of July...Even when it is celebrated on the 5th!
P.S. I tried to add a video of the fireworks to share them with everyone. But I can't figure out why it isn't working.
1 comment:
I love Reba!!! Nate bought me one of the seasons of her show for my birthday last year. I love Barbara Jean, she is a nut! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment