Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tag...Not just a childhood game

You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too. (I don't understand the 5 people. I mean we are doing things in 3's and suddenly someone threw in a random 5.)


3 Joys
Church! I especially love Relief Society! It is so nice to be surrounded by other woman who have the same beliefs and who can give so much insight to so many topics!

Family & Friends (It is a tie b/c I consider my friends my family.)

Accomplishing something that I worked really hard at! (School, a quilt, reflooring the bedrooms.)

3 Fears
Creepy animals: rats, snakes, quick little bugs.

Pretty much anything financial.

Making a "wrong" choice. (Even though I know that really nothing can be that "wrong")

3 Goals
Find my dream job or a job I love.


Get out of my comfort zone to make some friends in my ward. (It is tough. But I am making friends.)

Save money so I can purchase some furniture!

3 Current Obsessions
Super analyzing Twilight with Heidi.

Working on my "25 days to 25" scrapbook!

Dreaming of "Heidi and Nicole's Apartment" (If you call making special trips to the store to see if we have found anything that we have to have for our place that we can't move into until Sept 12th an obsession.)

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself
I do not dive or jump into water. I walk in. Also, once in the water I can't count to 3 to go under. I have to surprise myself... I know it sounds so weird.


I carry a small notebook with me just about everywhere. Heidi gave it to me with the instructions to write only good things in it. It has been really great having it with me. I am constantly finding new thoughts or quotes to jot down.

I had a HATE for Harry Potter until last summer. For no real reason. It was just something I thought I would hate. I finally broke down and watched the first movie with Heidi. Heidi then borrowed all of the movies from her boss so we could watch them together...While she was at work I sat and watched all of them so I could be caught up to go see the latest one in the theatre. Which I really loved. I still haven't read a single word of "Harry Potterstien" (That's what they call it in german.) My favorite movie is the 2nd one with Dobby. (I know it is strange. but so is snickleball AKA quidditch.)

Tag 5 People- I am changing it to 3
I choose...

Averi
Kristi
Mindy

3 comments:

Aves said...

Tagged! Oh man, ok, no one probably wants to hear about me... but thanks for thinking of me! You're great Nicole!!! :) Miss your face

Peter and Lesha said...

hey I am excited for you to be here!! I get back from Cali on Fri the 1st so we can do lunch Sat or at our house on Sun, just let me know.

Jamie said...

Hey Nicole! I love reading your blog, I can totally see your personality in the things you write! And thanks for the info on the chipboard for the birthday board!