
So, Today I went to work at the unheard of hour of 2:45 am! I didn't even know it was possible for me to get up that early. I mean I have stayed up that late but never gotten up from a "night's sleep" that early. I did it though so that I could learn another part of the store. I went in and hung tags. It wasn't exciting or glamorous. But, I did it and I was home by 11:30. Where I then helped Uncle Bob with a few projects before I just had to go take a nap for an hour. I woke up to find that the new washer and dryer were delivered and they are amazing! I love them! There isn't much more to tell you except that I am so exhausted right now!
4 comments:
2 am... you WOKE up at 2 am?!?!?! That's nuts!! I finally fell asleep just after 2... oops. Don't tell anyone!
Also, I miss you. Could you please come visit soon????
Holy Moly Cow! That is early. Good job! I can't even get up at 7:00!!!
Ok, not even a chance if that were me. Its all I can do to get my lazy buns out of bed by 7:00 or 7:30. And I am drained for the rest of the day. YOU ARE NUTS! but we still think your fabulous!! :) Good luck with work!
Wow, I am with aves, I couldn't do it. Good for you!
Post a Comment