Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Odd and Ends

Today I was able to nearly finish many of my odds and ends I have been working on. I nearly finished my America Quilt. (Pictures to come.) All I have to do is clip it and I will be finished! It is huge and so cute! I love it and I am so proud of my first quilt. After getting up really early on Sunday morning to find that the weather conditions were perfect. We finished painting the pool. After scrubbing for a long time I still went to church with blue stuff on my hands and arms. We started to fill the pool tonight and it is filling as I type! I can't wait. I sent off Grandma Chapin's Family History "book" that I helped edit. What a relief to have finally sent that back to her. (whew.) I started to gather my projects for the Scrapbook Retreat that I am going to in Washington next week with my Mom! I am so excited to scrapbook for a whole weekend! It will be so great! I finally went for the run I have been saying I was going to start doing for two months! It felt really good. Heidi and I went and starting looking for apartments. Found a few prospectives and now we have to really start the hunt. I didn't clean my room even though I said I was going to. I figure I can't do it all in one day. I have to blog something tomorrow!

2 comments:

Aves said...

Nice job there! Thats a lot of stuff to do in a day! I feel accomplished just after working and then going for a run. Keep us posted on apartments. I can't wait to see pics of you and Heidi's new pad! :)

Mindy said...

You didn't clean your room!! :) Miss your face spaghetti head.