Sunday, June 22, 2008

Imaginary Friends

I promise to post pictures as soon as I get home and I am on my own computer. I just wanted to say that I am so grateful that I was able to meet my Mom's friends this weekend at the retreat! They are no longer imaginary. (Not that i thought they actually were.) Everyone was so nice and so much fun! Darla is a hoot and Jane is amazing. Sandy is so creative and thoughtful. It was good to see my Mom's friend Deb. Tracy and her mom crack me up. What a fun weekend to make new friends and new projects! Tracy I will email those pictures to you of our Birthday board as soon as I get home.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey Nicole! So glad you got to come this weekend! And so happy to know you have a blog! :) Can't wait to see the pics - I need to get working on that project! I'm VERY excited about it.

Darla said...

Hey Nicole,
Sorry I spooked you with the BIG
welcome *lol*

I'm so glad you were able to come.. Your mom kept saying.. I'm so glad Nicole came.. I'm so glad Nicole came!!

You are an awesome young women.. can't wait to follow your daily ventrues
in VEGAS!!!

Take Care

Amanda said...

Hi Nicole!! It was good to see you this sunday, now we can be blog buddies!