Friday, June 13, 2008

TA-DA!

Here is my America quilt! I finished clipping the edges and it turned out so cute! I love it! Also, the pool has water in it! I can't wait for the water to warm up little more! I love finishing a project! On the subject of finishing projects I am so excited for next week. I am going to a scrapbooking retreat with my mom. I have been busy getting all of my projects together. It is all I can do not to start them yet!

5 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Love the quilt!!!

Donna Chapin said...

Love your quilt!! You are so talented!! Yeah - for water in the pool!! I can't wait until you come and we get to go to the scrapbook retreat together. Counting the days.
Love,
Mom

Peter and Lesha said...

Our pool is ready too but the weather here sucks, wish I was there to enjoy yours with you we will have to visit later.

Aves said...

Nice Job! I am impressed with that quilt. And PS you are so tan! I am jealous!

Tracy said...

Love the quilt girl! Very nice!!! Great job.