I had an amazingly lucky day today! It was a rough start. I cleaned my shower and I forgot to put the bottles of shampoo back int the right order so I was conditioning first then grabbing shampoo instead of body wash. It was tough. THEN! I left for the day to run some errands. I remembered to grab the new CD that Heidi made for me before I left. So, I had a solid twenty minutes of listening to some of my newest favorite music in the car. As I was driving I hit all green lights. Which is a miracle in this town since I think I always hit red lights. It seems to take me twice as long as anyone else to get anywhere. I didn't have to take the Alcohol Awareness test for work. The guy just gave me my card and said not to worry about the test. I went to Sam's Club with Aunt Becky and she bought me a Icee! The best part was that was craving one really bad earlier and I didn't even mention it to her. Then, I came home and I started to sew and just as I was thinking I had enough for the night I ran out of thread on the bobbin. So, I reloaded it and sure enough there was just enough thread to load my bobbin. So, sadly I have to go buy more thread but the good part is that I was already planning on stopping for the night! Then Aunt Marilyn called me just to see how I was doing. Which was really nice. I am so grateful for lucky days they really can make a whole week of rotten days or regular days just totally be forgotten! Here's to another lucky day tomorrow!Thursday, May 29, 2008
Green lights all the way...
I had an amazingly lucky day today! It was a rough start. I cleaned my shower and I forgot to put the bottles of shampoo back int the right order so I was conditioning first then grabbing shampoo instead of body wash. It was tough. THEN! I left for the day to run some errands. I remembered to grab the new CD that Heidi made for me before I left. So, I had a solid twenty minutes of listening to some of my newest favorite music in the car. As I was driving I hit all green lights. Which is a miracle in this town since I think I always hit red lights. It seems to take me twice as long as anyone else to get anywhere. I didn't have to take the Alcohol Awareness test for work. The guy just gave me my card and said not to worry about the test. I went to Sam's Club with Aunt Becky and she bought me a Icee! The best part was that was craving one really bad earlier and I didn't even mention it to her. Then, I came home and I started to sew and just as I was thinking I had enough for the night I ran out of thread on the bobbin. So, I reloaded it and sure enough there was just enough thread to load my bobbin. So, sadly I have to go buy more thread but the good part is that I was already planning on stopping for the night! Then Aunt Marilyn called me just to see how I was doing. Which was really nice. I am so grateful for lucky days they really can make a whole week of rotten days or regular days just totally be forgotten! Here's to another lucky day tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your so funny! I laugh because you are pointing to yourself as if we wouldn't already notice how red your tongue is! :) I miss you lots!
GRAPE!!!!!!!!
hahaha! You kill me! Good days are the BEST! Miss you and your funny self. How are you loving Vegas??
Post a Comment