I loved the bright lines in the Arby's Parking lot! You don't see lines like this in Las Vegas. Then at the hotel I meet the friendliest blow dryer. It said "Hi" to me. Then Tracy and I found this adorable Birthday board on our field trip to Craft Warehouse. I can't wait to put mine together.
Tracy and I went to the DOL two times in attempt to get our driver's license renewed but the first time there were 40 people ahead of us! So, we thought we will come early the next day. Little did we now that there would be 30 people waiting in line 30 minutes before they even open. Since we were in crafty mode we said forget this! We will go online and renew it! We circled around and I snapped this shot! We had more important things to do than get a license renewed.
The Hustler! My Dad has a new toy. It is a ridiculously over priced lawn mower. He loves it! I have to admit it is a really fun mower to drive. It goes fast and you can turn on a dime which makes doing doughnuts really fun! Then I was able to visit Gayle! I miss Pat and Gayle! They are the world's best neighbors. I have so many memories of playing over at their house. It is always nice to come home and see the people who love you and only want the best for you!
My Dad also taught me the 3 stages of Tie wearing.
Stage 1- your neck isn't big enough so your tie hangs way below your belt.
Stage 2- your tie is right were it should be. The top of your belt.
Stage 3- your tie is really short because you have to tie it farther out to see it. Which then results in the back hanging way below the front.
I also got to see my Grandma for a quick minute. I love my Grandma and I am so grateful that I was able to see her even though it was for such a quick minute! Then, Drum roll please! I set up my Mom's blog. I finally came up with a name she liked. "Close to my Blog!" She is now set and I gave her blogging 101. Finally right before I headed off to the airport we went and ate at El Ranchito! I love that place! What a weekend! I loved it!
3 comments:
Have I been to El Ranchito when I went to your house? If so, I loved it!! YUMO Looks like you had a ton of fun. I was laughing so hard about the blow dryer. Wish mine said hi to me. Love your guts!!!
Looks like you had so much fun! Getaways are the best! I went to see Emerson in California, and it was the best! Miss ya!
ok I know you were in Lynden now with that picture and you didn't even call!!!!
Post a Comment