
I love my Dad! My Dad has taught me so much. He is a goofy, fun, caring, handy, loving dad. My Dad will do anything in his power to give his family what they need and want. Dad says "Everything he learned about parenting came from Homer Simpson." Dad has taught me by his example ever since I can remember. He is the one who taught me to be so handy with a hammer. When I was really little I was helping my Dad hammer some nails on the shed we were building. He hit his thumb and said "Ouch, That hurt!" The next day I am hammering away and I hit my thumb. In the same exact way he had done the day before I said "Ouch, That hurt." This is just one of the many times that my Dad has been an example to me. My Dad also always makes everything fun. I can't count the number of times we were having fun and we end up getting in trouble. But it is always worth it! (Good thing my Mom is around to keep us in line.)Dad also taught me the value of service. Often it involved a lawn mower. I love serving people because I was taught the importance of helping others. I love my Dad and I am one lucky girl to have him!
No comments:
Post a Comment