Friday, August 1, 2014

A promise.

For the past year I have been trying to decide if it was worth buying a new computer. It just seemed so crazy to spend so much money on something that I didn't REALLY need. But, then I started hating turning on my laptop. Which lead to a neglected blog. Which meant no real journaling. I even hated making a YW handout because my computer was just so slow.

So, then I started promising myself things. Like if I buy a new computer then I will blog or I will work on family history.

My dear friend AP kept whispering "Do it" in my ear whenever I brought it up. I can't tell you how many times I "built" my computer and put it in my cart.

Then last Saturday night. I did it. I just did it. I clicked and way-la a computer was delivered today.

So, I am going to try to keep my promises and I am renewing my commitment to this blog. I am going to work on my family history. Yes, I am.


No comments: