My Dad is the ring leader and he loves to have a good time. My Mom is right there a long side him as his lovely assistant also eager to find the next fun thing. Often my Dad's personality overshadows my Mom but she is equally quick witted and she loves to be in on a joke. Michelle is all about the fun. When she gets laughing we can't help but join. My favorite is when she turns to the quiet not making any noise laugh and then bam a snort. She has taught us all it is ok to laugh at yourself. Chyla is the perfect companion when you want a fun time. She is a bit more reserved but she will always laugh at your jokes and she has an amazing ability to time things just right. She has a wonderful imagination and it often lands us in some pretty fun conversations. When Chyla brought Chase around I knew that I liked him right away he has a serious side and loves to discuss a variety of topics in depth but he has a carefree attitude which keeps everything light.
Growing up when we would be grumpy or down. My Dad would make us play a game with him. I think that it was from a show. It was called "Make Me Smile" Without touching the person you have to make them smile. There weren't any other rules. I remember my Dad getting right in front of my face and with a goofy smile spread across his face he would say "rutabaga shoe" Every time he did this we would smile. I have no idea were this came from or why that is what he chose to say. But it worked we still play this game and it always accomplishes the task to change a mood.

No comments:
Post a Comment