I am not a huge fan of any individual super hero. I have very limited knowledge. Like I think I have seen a few movies.
I like Batman, because he doesn't have any supernatural powers. He has a lot of really high tech gadgets which I think is neat. Plus, the bat mobile just seems to be a a super sweet ride.
Superman is pretty cool since he can fly and has X-ray vision, and has amazing super human strength. But the kyrptonite thing seems to put a damper on things. But, being the man of steel doesn't seem to bad.
Wonder Woman has her invisible jet which seems like it would be a terrible mode of transportation. I lose my car at the mall all the time I can't imagine an invisible one. What a nightmare. But her lasso of truth might be handy to have. Especially if she was a mom. "Did you eat those cookies before dinner? don't make me get my lasso."
The Hulk would be terrible. Can you imagine how much he spends on clothes? Geesh.
Aquaman can talk to fish. Which I already can do. Earl talks to me all the time.
The Flash is fast. But, sometimes I like to enjoy the journey.
The Green Lantern has a nice accessory. An outfit isn't complete without accessories.
Spiderman has a sweet leotard and he can swing on cobwebs which is kind of cool. But, I am not to found of spiderwebs. Does he clean up after himself?
Then there is Iron Man, I mean he is a really smart guy and basically from what I understand he built his own super power. Having brains pays off.
So, in my limited knowledge of super heroes. I still am having a hard time deciding. But, I think I would like to have the ability to stop time. You know like Zack Morris in Saved by The Bell. He was always able to stop everything and quickly fix any situation. That seems like a good thing to be able to do.
Time out.
No comments:
Post a Comment