I love living in the PNW. After living in Idaho while in college and then after college moving to Las Vegas I really felt the need to move back home. When a job was offered to me I jumped at moving back to the PNW. Even better that I got to be in my home town. But, it didn't just happen. Remember how I was working as a manager at the grocery store? Maybe you don't know this but I had been trying to figure out what to do with my life for several, several months, Remember that my roommate and best friend was also trying to move and even thought a the time we didn't know it but she to would have a job offer that would take her away not to much after I moved.
Well, I have recently been asking myself questions about my future again. Should I move somewhere where there are more singles my age? Should I take this new job? Can I afford buying a house? How much should I invest in my retirement fund?
Wow. Stop the bus. When did these become thoughts in my head? When did I become an adult?
Ack. These questions are big and scary to me. But, the beautiful thing that I keep remembering is that I am not a lone.
I have a loving Heavenly Father who I can turn to and get on my knees and pray to and ask for guidance. He hears my pleas and He knows what my pains are and He gives me answers and strength and that is a beautiful thing to me.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new computer! I will be so happy to read your blog again! And good luck on all that decision making. Make sure to listen to His whisperings, not just AP"s. Although she is very wise too. ;)
Post a Comment