Monday, August 11, 2014

The drags of social media

It is very rare that I am bored but tonight I was bored. Family night consisted of me going to the cemetery and jogging alone. Yep, I tried to jog) after about half a big lap I was winded So I gave in and walked. But truthfully half a lap is better than nothing. 
Dad was working late and Mom has vertigo so I just made sure she was strapped down and then I tried to stay quiet. Have you ever noticed that when you are trying to be quiet everything is 800 time louder? 
Anyway, after I ate dinner and did a load of laundry and watered the plants and took out the trash. I was at a loss. So I checked Pinterest for about 2 hours. Then I checked Facebook then Instagram then back to Pinterest back to Facebook and then Instagram. You know what nothing changed no one posted anything interesting. I am having a hard time entertaining myself and this concerns me. So I made lunch for tomorrow and now I am going to put dins the computer, the iPad and my phone Bd go catch up on Jimmy Fallon and crochet. 

Yikes! when did I turn I to an old woman?

No comments: