Sunday, July 20, 2014

Remodel update

Notice the nice flooring and the non leaking washer. 
The old bathroom. The new flooring the new toilet and the fresh paint. 
The new deadbolt installed today. 

The never ending project continues. At one point I really wanted to buy an old house and remodel it. My tune has change slightly since last September. Aunt Rhonda's house has taught me many, many things. 
You may recall the trencher. I will never get the urge to run a trencher ever again but I can say that I did it. 
I have learned that I don't like doing Sheetrock. 
I learned that I don't mind electrical work. 
Plumbing isn't that glamourous. Not that surprising. 
I have learned that I have a pretty good idea for design/ layout. 
If you don't know how to do something just you tube it and wall-ah! 

The new smoke detector. That I installed today. 

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Yahoo! An update!

Nice work. I'm so impressed with your skills.