Have you ever noticed that you tend to act the way you are dressed? When you got to the beach you are dressed to swim or build a sandcastle. Most people wouldn't do these activities in a prom dress or a suit. When you attend a sporting even you wear your teams jersey or sweatshirts and at most sporting events it is appropriate to cheer on your team with your fellow fans.
Elder D. Todd Christofferson “It is really not about us. Acting and dressing in a way to honor sacred events and places is about God” ( “A Sense of the Sacred,” New Era, June 2006, 31).
And just in case. Today I wore a blue pencil skirt, a cream top with gold dots and a blue collar, with a blue sweater I wore my gold sandals. I really love dark blue.
1 comment:
You look darling!
Post a Comment