
In conjunction with my last post I have to acknowledge that tomorrow is Memorial Day. My friends know that I love America and I love the American flag! I am very grateful for all of the men and women who have served in the military. I often reflect on the blessings that I receive because someone was willing to fight for my freedom. One of my favorite things about this holiday is that at the cemetery around the corner from my parent's house they put up American Flags around the whole drive way of the cemetery. It is something that is so gorgeous that I am drawn to it. Seeing over 1,000 red, white and blue flags lining the drive way is amazing to me. They are there to remind us to remember, to reflect and honor those who have given their all in service to their country. Happy Memorial Day!
3 comments:
I love America too!!! My favorite Holiday is July 4th. Congrats on the job! I am glad its Summer, its my favorite time of year.
hey great!! your blog is so cute, so good to hear from you give me your e-mail in a comment and I will e-mail you -k- thanks so much for saying hi. You are so tan in that one picture!! wish it was that hot here!
Lesha
I love you Queen of America!
Post a Comment