Thursday, May 15, 2008

I did it!


"Hallelujah!" was what Uncle Bob said today when I showed him I finished my apron. I have officially finished my very first sewing project. Aunt Becky is an amazing teacher. I really enjoy learning to sew and I can't wait to get my next project underway! Amy and Lisa you will love this. I am going to finish my "America Quilt." I just love being crafty!

6 comments:

Donna Chapin said...

Nicole,

It is beautiful! You are so crafty!
Love it!!

Love,
Mom

Mindy said...

How cute Nicolee!!! I love it. You should make me one. :) Miss you and love you! Is there any water in the pool yet?

Aves said...

Hey look at you miss crafty! That is awesome! There is no way i could pull something like that together. I am jealous that you will have a pool soon!! :) How is the job hunting? Any bites? I miss you and heidi, it seems like years when I last saw you... oh wait, it HAS been years. But I couldn't forget your spunky self, I miss the good old days!

Anonymous said...

I have never been more proud :) You will have to take a picture of your America Quilt when you get it finished!! :)

Kristi said...

Good Job Cole! You're pretty much amazing! I miss you tons!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I love it!!! You are too cute!!! I can't wait to see the America Quilt!!!