Names I go by: Nicole- to most everyone, Olie- to Emerson, Nicole-e-olie to Kristi and Collin actually most of the Salisbury's. Nicolette to Heidi, Julie and Amy.
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. My comfy, comfy black shorts. 2. A t-shirt.
Two of your favorite things to do: 1. Scrapbook/other crafty projects. 2. lay by the pool. (p.s. the pool still doesn't have water.)
Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. An amazing job! 2. Heidi and Nicole's dream apartment!
Favorite Pets: Well, my favorite pet's are no longer around but I loved my dog Lilly and my two beta fish Walnutt and Peanutt!
Two people who will fill this out: I don't know! Hopefully someone is as bored as I am.
Two things you did last night: 1. Went to Roberto's Taco Shop- YUMMY!! 2. Worked on my sewing projects.
Two things you ate today: 1. Cheerio's with Goat's Milk (Yes, it sounds terrible. But actually wasn't that bad.) 2. Haribo Gummy Bears- I had to eat the whole bag because I had no roommates to share them with =)
Two people you last talked to: Aunt Becky and Uncle Bob
Two longest car rides: hmm..Bellingham to Las Vegas and Bellingham to Rexburg. I think.
Favorite holidays: First, 4th OF JULY!!!! I LOVE AMERICA!!! Second, Saint Patrick's Day!
Two favorite vacations: Greece, and Hawaii.
Two favorite drinks: 1. Diet Coke-except it tastes better with Julie than alone. I guess that means I am a social drinker. =) 2. Really cold water- the best is water from my parent's house in WA!
I tag: Well, I don't really want to tag anyone. but Mindy, here is something for you to do.
1 comment:
Hooray!! I remember that picture it was at the Superbowl Party! And yes you are the only person that I call Olie!
Post a Comment