Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today, I can't help but think of all the wonderful things my Mom has done for our family. My sister and I have truly been blessed with a Mom that loves us deeply. She is an amazing woman who has taught me by her example. My mom has taught me to be kind, to appreciate the things I have, to be nice to my sister, she taught me to make my bed, to cherish my memories, to be willing to go out and make new memories, to load a dishwasher, to be an amazing friend, to listen, she has taught me about the gospel of Jesus Christ, to be a good citizen, to do my best in anything I may be attempting, she taught me to tie a pretty bow, to do my laundry, she taught me to appreciate packaging, she has taught me the value of education, she has taught me the importance of family, endurance, and love. The list is truly endless. I couldn't be the person I am today without my Mom. I hope that someday I might be able to teach my children the same way that my Mom has taught me. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you!

1 comment:

Donna Chapin said...

Nicole,

Thank you for being so kind.
I love you, and you will make a wonderful mother someday.

Love,
Mom