Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Day 6- Books
I love real books, I love turning the pages and feeling the crisp new pages. I love folding the edges to mark my spot. I love seeing them on the bookshelf. I like having a stack of them to read. But, I also really love that modern technology allows me to always have books with an emphasis on the "s" with me. In a second I can download a book. I can read on my phone, my kindle, my ipad, my computer whatever device I have with me and guess what. It doesn't matter which device I am on my page is always marked. I never have to worry about losing that pesky bookmark that always seems to end up under the bed. I love books. True story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you heard about Amazon's new book thing? When you buy a 'real' book, you'll have the option to buy the ebook for 1.99, 2.99, or 3.99! I love this because I have SUCH a hard time paying almost the same price for a digital book as a real book. I love real books too much but it is hard to carry them around all the time!
You can go to Amazon and look up your book purchase history and buy the ebook for all the eligible books you have bought from them for those discounted prices. Not all publishers offer this but I think it will catch on!
PS- I'm ready for the 2nd book to that one you lent me a month or two ago :)
I have heard that. Amazon knows what's up. And I have 2 books to give you to read. I will drop then by or bring then Sunday.
Post a Comment