Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 10- nature

I really love nature. I love that I live in the most beautiful place ever. (Not that I am biased) Today after sitting in wonderful meetings that reminded me of the love our Heavenly Father has for us I had to go drop something off at one of the YWs house. I kind of forgot where I was going and ended up taking an extended drive which gave me a chance to look at the leaves that are left. God created a beautiful place for us to live. 

Since I didn't take a picture of the last leaves that are clinging to the trees I thought I would just take a picture in my camo hat. It counts right? And to add to the "nature" feel I went on the porch to take it with a tree in the background. I really love this camo hat. 

No comments: